The English Learner’s “New Year’s Resolutions”
This year I will:
- Stop smoking
- Join the gym
- Put vocabulary or verb lists in obvious places. (Stick it on the fridge or in the bathroom)
- Listen to audio, songs or podcasts, while cleaning, ironing or cooking. (These are the perfect activities when your hands are busy but you can still concentrate on the audio)
- Start (or re-start) classes with The Language Corner!
- Choose a TV series to follow in English, either with subtitles in English or Spanish or neither.
- Use my mobile/tablet to read English on social media while on the Metro or waiting for somebody.
- Write to native speakers using a website like LiveMocha.
- Find places in Madrid to practice conversation in English.
- Attend English classes regularly.
The Language Corner wish you a positive and successful 2015 learning English!